Animology harness is made with longer continuous pieces of webbed nylon to ensure a strong, durable product. This also ensures they are free from fraying, meaning no messy, loose ends which can lead to irritation and scratching.
The inside of the harness is lined with soft neoprene for extra comfort which is non-porous, and therefore won’t absorb water or any other liquids, reducing the occurrence of odour that many others develop.
Furthermore, the secure fastening at the top is easy to close and shaped to fit your dog’s body comfortably. The D-rings, which are made from black stainless steel and double-coated to reduce wear and tear, are both strong and durable.
Made from easy-clean, quick drying material, and no-rust stainless steel, the collar may be hand washed.
Size and Fitting
To help you choose the right size for your dog, please use the guide below. Once the harness is on your dog, we recommend ensuring you can fit two fingers between your dog’s body and the harness to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Small: fits a 16-20 inch chest
- Medium: fits a 20-24 inch chest
- Large: fits a 24-28 inch chest
Please remember to check your dog’s lead, collar and/or harness regularly for wear and tear.
About the Range
Animology leads, collars and harnesses, available in the usual bright and bold Animology colours, are our newest range of standout high-quality dog products.
Small, Medium, Large
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Promotes appetite satisfaction
- Supports skin and coat health
- Kibble helps reduce tartar formation
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Maintains ideal weight
- Enhanced palatability
- Harmonious growth
- Easy to prepare
- Digestive safety
- Enriched with dha
- Key Benefits When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance
- For use in dogs only.
- Stops stool eating!
- Helps deter dogs from consuming their stools.