CAT MAGIC SCOOPABLE CLUMPING CAT LITER
Cat Magic Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter has natural, sponge-like mineral crystals known for their fine odor-trapping properties, which virtually eliminate unpleasant odors at the source. Furthermore, it offers superior benefits at an affordable price. It features exceptional moisture absorption, odor eliminating properties, and extremely low dust.
Also, our litter quickly forms hard clumps which are easy to scoop away, leaving you and your cats with a clean litter box – it’s like magic!
Available in Scented & Unscented Formula.
Quick clumping, low dust formula, ease of scooping, advanced odor control, and odor trapping crystals. It is also safe & natural, can be used for single and multi-cat environments. Additionally, it works in automatic litter boxes. Offered in value sizes.
16# Pouch, 21# Jug
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Petmate® Litter Pan Liners, disposable plastic liners, make cleanup a snap.
- Spread liner over litter pan so that it overhangs rim on all sides.
- Press center of liner down to bottom of pan, and smooth outward.
- Fill the pan and liner with litter according to package directions.
- Sift out solid waste daily. To remove litter simply lift the liner from all sides, gather above pan and tie.
- The Petmate® Hooded Litter Pan with Microban has a raised-back pan that contains cat litter scatter and spray in the rear area.
- The wide entrance permits easy in-and-out access for cats and the hood seats securely onto the pan.
- All-around ribs and four molded-in feet add stability.
- Made in the USA.
- Perfect remedy for unpleasant odors!
- Our spray contains an odor-encapsulating system with natural baking soda that absorbs odors completely, not just a cover up.
- This spray can be use for dogs, puppies and affected areas.
- Contains natural baking soda. Removes unpleasant odors.
- Quality Guaranteed.
- Ideal for removing unpleasant odors for dogs, puppies and areas.
- The Petmate® Kitty Komplete® Jumbo Litter Pan is a complete solution for one or multiple cats.
- Includes a litter scoop, four liners and a carbon air filter for odor control.
- Capable of holding over twenty-five pounds of litter and waste.
- Features a reinforced ribbed bottom and rim for extra strength.
- Designed to prevent spills, the hood attaches securely with four snap locks.
- A high-back design and hood help to keep litter in the pan. Made with Microban® which provides antimicrobial protection to help prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.
- Made in the USA.
- For the outdoor enthusiast who wants his companion's gear to blend in with natural surroundings.
- Offers the superior color and contrast of the Break-Up Infinity pattern.
- This sturdy pillow bed is made from 300 denier oxford and DWR treated for moisture resistance.
- Ready for the outdoors!
- Helps promote a healthy urinary system.
- Helps maintain ideal weight.
- Optimal digestion
- High palatability
- Concentrated energy
- L.I.P. Digestive Science Innovation
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed