Dental Fresh with 7-Zyme™ Enzymatic Dental Gel contains our patented 7-Enzyme Proprietary Blend to effectively clean teeth while actively reducing germs in the mouth that cause bad breath. Gently whitens teeth and reduces plaque & inflammation.
7-Zyme™ attacks the cell walls of mouth bacteria, depriving them of the oxygen and iron needed for survival and proliferation. Clinically proven to heal oral wounds.
- Saliva activates 7 enzymes to destroy bad breath causing germs & bacteria.
- Freshens breath.
- Reduces plaque & tartar.
- Whitens teeth over time.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent & treat gingivitis.
- Safely helps fight periodontal disease without adverse effects on mouth tissue.
THE IMPORTANCE OF DENTAL CARE FOR CANINES
Dental disease in canines is very common, especially in small dog breeds. And, periodontal disease is shown to have a correlation with heart disease due to bacterial toxins, destroyed tissue and live bacteria traveling from the mouth into the blood stream, which can build-up and attach to the arteries surrounding the heart. Research has demonstrated further injury to major organs such as the: kidney, liver and heart. Additionally, infection destroys the supporting bone below the gums. The progression of this bone loss can also cause pain, leaving pets reluctant to eat. It’s important to know, if you don’t regularly care for pet’s teeth, tartar and mineral deposit build-ups can lead to gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease and even tooth loss. The good news is, you can prevent, treat, and even reverse periodontal disease with proper care and early detection.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- HIGH DIGESTIBILITY.
- ENHANCE PALATABILITY.
- NATURAL DEFENCES.
- ODOR REDUCTION.
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Promotes appetite satisfaction
- Supports skin and coat health
- Kibble helps reduce tartar formation
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Maintains ideal weight
- Enhanced palatability
- Harmonious growth
- Easy to prepare
- Digestive safety
- Enriched with dha
- Key Benefits When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance