Frontline Spray for Dogs & Cats can be applied directly for both immediate and long-lasting control of fleas and ticks for up to 30 days. This effective spray contains fipronil to kill existing flea and tick infestations. It also kills fleas before they lay eggs, effectively preventing reinfestation. Safe for puppies and kittens 2 days of age or older, Frontline Spray helps reduce flea and tick infestations in multi-pet households, and is great for the initial treatment of flea allergy dermatitis. The spray bottle is easy to use, provides fast and even application and can be reapplied regularly.
- Kills Fleas
- Kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs
- Stops existing infestations and prevents establishment of new infestations
- Kills fleas which may cause flea allergy dermatitis
- Rapidly eliminates chewing lice infestations
- Aids in control of sarcaptic mange infestations in dogs
- Kills all life stages of ticks (larva, nymph and adult), including brown dog ticks (Rhipicepalus sanguineus), American dog ticks (Dermacentor variabilis), lone star ticks (Amblyomma americanum) and deer ticks (Ixodes scapularis).
- Kills ticks that may transmit Lyme disease, Rocky montain spotted fever, ehrlichiosis, babesiosis, anaplasmosis, haemobartonellosis and other tick-borne diseases
Frontline Spray is great for controlling emergency flea infestations as well as for regular use and along with with other monthly flea and tick medications like Frontline Top Spot, Frontline Plus, or Advantage.
Frontline Sprays do not contain the potentially toxic insecticides found in most pet store sprays.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. TO PREVENT HARM TO YOU AND YOUR PET, READ ENTIRE LABEL AND ATTACHED DIRECTIONS BEFORE EACH USE. Follow all directions and precautionary statements carefully. Use only on dogs and cats. Do not use on rabbits. Do not use on any other animals.
To kill fleas and all stages of brown dog ticks, American dog ticks, lone star ticks, deer ticks (which may transmit Lyme disease) and chewing lice, apply FRONTLINE® Spray to dogs, cats, puppies or kittens as follows:
To Open: Push the button on top of the trigger and turn the nozzle to the spray position.
To Close: Push the button on top of the spray and turn the nozzle to the X position.
- Wear household latex gloves.
- Hold the bottle in upright position. Ruffle the animal’s coat with one hand while applying spray mist to the animal’s back, sides, abdomen, legs, shoulders, and neck.
- For head and eye area, spray FRONTLINE on a gloved hand and rub gently into animal’s hair.
Do not get this product in your pet’s eyes or mouth. Apply spray mist until animal’s hair is damp to thoroughly wet. Approximately 1 to 2 pumps per pound of the animal’s body weight will be required. Pets with long or dense coats will require the higher rate.
As with any flea control product, wash hands and exposed skin thoroughly with soap and water after use.
To prevent flea build-up and reinfestation, use FRONTLINE Spray prior to the onset of flea season and monthly thereafter. Ticks do not need to receive spray directly upon their body for complete control. Multiple monthly treatments are recommended for the elimination of mites. Do not reapply or spray for 30 days.
FRONTLINE Spray remains effective even after bathing, water immersion, or exposure to sunlight.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTSHAZARDS TO HUMANS. CAUTION. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. May cause severe eye irritation. Avoid breathing spray. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Persons applying this product must wear household latex gloves.
HAZARDS TO DOMESTIC ANIMALS.For external use only. May cause severe eye irritation. Take care not to spray in the animal’s eyes or facial area. Do not use on kittens and puppies under eight weeks. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product for pets. If signs persist or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. Certain medications can interact with pesticides. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing animals.
WARRANTY: To the extent consistent with applicable law, the Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning the use of this product other than indicated on the label. Buyer assumes all risk of use and handling of this material when such use and handling are contrary to label instructions.
FIRST AID Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF ON SKIN OR CLOTHING: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a poison center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- The Versatile Kennel that's sure to make an impression
- The perfect kennel for pet owners looking for an outdoor dog run or an indoor exercise pen
- By removing a pin, the Courtyard Kennel can be easily transformed to a portable 18 foot fence. And, since the panels can be disassembled flat for easy storage
- Keeps pets away from danger and gives them a "yard" of their own
- No exposed screws, wires or pins to injure your pet
- Provides breathing room and visibility for your pet
- Offers an easy way to manage your pet regardless of your surroundings
- Easy to transport
- Easy to set up, take down and store
- The Very Best Quality
- Key Benefits When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance
BENEFITSHas sodium tripolyphosphate and specialized kibbles that help to reduce dental plaque and limit tartar formation
- Optimal Coat Condition
- Maintains Ideal Weight
- Stool and odour reductions
- Ideal Food for Your Indoor Dog
- HIGHLY PALATABLE
- OPTIMAL COAT CONDITION
- DENTAL HEALTH
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Supports high energy needs of intense growth
- Supports healthy skeletal development
- Supports immune system health
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed