The JW® GripSoft® Styptic powder helps stop minor nail bleeding fast and easily. The applicator cap on the styptic dispenser is specially shaped to pack styptic into a quicked nail. Attached nail file conveniently removes burrs from cut nails. Ingredients: Ferric Subsulfate, Talc, Bentonite, Silicon Dioxide, Benzocaine, Ammonium Chloride.
|Dimensions||2.03 × 9.91 × 9.91 cm|
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Key Benefits When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Promotes appetite satisfaction
- Supports skin and coat health
- Kibble helps reduce tartar formation
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Maintains ideal weight
- Enhanced palatability
- Available In: 200ct [520 g (18.3 oz)]
BENEFITSHas sodium tripolyphosphate and specialized kibbles that help to reduce dental plaque and limit tartar formation
- Optimal Coat Condition
- Maintains Ideal Weight
- Stool and odour reductions
- Ideal Food for Your Indoor Dog