NATURVET®VitaPet™ Adult Daily Vitamins Soft Chews Plus Breath Aid are formulated specifically for adult dogs over 1 year. Provides a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals with omega-6 fatty acids.
30 Day Supply*
*30 Day Supply based on a dog 11 lbs. and over
Guaranteed Analysis per Soft Chew:
Moisture (Max.) 13.3%
Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) (30mg) 1%
Iron 1 mg
Copper 0.05 mg
Manganese 0.06 mg
Zinc 1.5 mg
Iodine 0.052 mg
Vitamin A 450 IU
Vitamin D3 100 IU
Vitamin E 2 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.819 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1 mg
Niacin 10 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.082 mg
Vitamin B12 0.0002 mg
*Cobalt 0.014 mg
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Glycerin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dried Potato Product, Flaxseed, Lecithin, Canola Oil, Parsley Leaf, Natural Flavoring, Water, Magnesium Stearate, Maltodextrin, Tapioca Starch, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Sorbic Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), Rosemary Extract, Vegetable Oil, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, dl-Methionine, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Manganese Sulfate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Copper Carbonate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Carbonate, and Vitamin B12 Supplement.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed: 3,969 kcal/kg (11.9 kcal/chew)
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Nutritional support for expecting mothers and her developing puppies
- Supports high energy needs of nursing mothers
- Supports transition from mother's milk to solid food
- Kibble easily rehydrated for young puppies
- Supports immune system health
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Plus Kaolin
- Pleasant tasting formula helps relieve diarrhea
- Suitable for cats and dogs over six weeks of age.
- Removes dirt with out stripping natural oils and Veterinarian recommended for regular bathing
- Helps relieve itching that may be caused by hot spots, flea bites, dermatitis, rashes and skin allergies
- Very effective deodorant shampoo and excellent grooming aid
- Natural product made in the USA