For use in puppies.
VitaPet™ Puppy Daily Vitamins Chewable Tablets Plus Breath Aid is veterinarian formulated to supply vitamins and minerals important to growing puppies. The gradual release provides a balanced absorption of nutrients.
• Formulated Specifically for Puppies
• Full Spectrum of Vitamins & Minerals
• Omega-6 Fatty Acids
• Time Release
Guaranteed Analysis per 3 gram tablet:
Calcium (100 mg) 3.33%
Phosphorus (91 mg) 3.03%
Potassium (0.047 mg) 0.0016%
Magnesium (1.14 mg) 0.038%
Iron 8.38 mg
Copper 0.069 mg
Manganese 0.11 mg
Zinc 2.023 mg
Iodine 0.15 mg
Vitamin A 600 IU
Vitamin D3 150 IU
Vitamin E 15 IU
Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 0.33 mg
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.82 mg
d-Pantothenic Acid 0.92 mg
Niacin 3.36 mg
Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) 0.45 mg
Folic Acid 0.067 mg
Vitamin B12 0.013 mg
Choline 50.16 mg
*Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) (30 mg) 1%
*Cobalt 0.031 mg
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 10 mg
*Biotin 0.06 mg
*Menadione (Vitamin K) 0.31 mg
(All values are minimum unless otherwise noted.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed:
3,636 kcal/kg (10.9 kcal/tab)
Maltodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavoring, Choline Bitartrate, Lecithin, Stearic Acid, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Vitamin E Supplement, Magnesium Stearate, Parsley Leaf, Ferrous Sulfate, Silica Aerogel, Vegetable Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Palmitate, Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Thiamine Mononitrate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Copper Carbonate, Folic Acid, and Cobalt Carbonate.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- HIGHLY PALATABLE
- OPTIMAL COAT CONDITION
- DENTAL HEALTH
- Key Benefits When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance
- For use in dogs only.
- Stops stool eating!
- Helps deter dogs from consuming their stools.
- Plus Antioxidants
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Supports high energy needs
- Kibble helps reduce tartar formation
- Supports healthy immune system
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed