- You cannot add "NATURVET®Kelp Help Powder" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
ROYAL CANIN BABY DOG MILK
Babydog milk contains carefully selected ultra-digestible proteins, as well as a lactose content very close to that of maternal milk. It is particularly suitable for the puppy’s digestive system, because it does not contain starch (very young puppies don’t secrete enough enzyme to digest starch).
Finally, the addition of prebiotics helps maintain a healthy balance of digestive flora.
BENEFITS OF ROYAL CANIN BABY DOG MILK
- Complete milk replacer feed for dogs puppies from birth to weaning (0-2 months).
- For steady & harmonious growth
- The composition of babydog milk is as close as possible to bitch’s milk
- High energy and protein levels
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Harmonious growth
- Easy to prepare
- Digestive safety
- Enriched with dha
- HIGH DIGESTIBILITY.
- ENHANCE PALATABILITY.
- NATURAL DEFENCES.
- ODOR REDUCTION.
- HIGHLY PALATABLE
- OPTIMAL COAT CONDITION
- DENTAL HEALTH