ROYAL CANIN FELINE SENSIBLE 33 ADULT DRY CAT FOOD
Royal Canin Feline Sensible 33 Adult Dry Food supports the health of your cat by providing him with precise nutrition based on a true understanding of his specific needs as a result of over 40 years of science and observation.
SENSITIVE DIGESTION is for cats with sensitive digestive systems from 1 to 10 years.
- Has Optimal digestion.
- Also Highly palatable.
- Concentrated energy
- L.I.P. Digestive Science Innovation
- 100% Complete and also Balanced Nutrition.
- Certainly 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Three kibble shapes (cross, rectangle and triangle), are formulated with aromas and flavors to help stimulate and consequently satisfy the cat with an inconsistent appetite.
0.4Kg, 2Kg, 4Kg
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- NEW design from Mossy Oak Designed specifically for the waterfowl community
- Filled with high-loft, recycled polyester fiber fill
- The Petmate® Deluxe Hooded Litter Pan is made of high-impact plastic with a reinforced ribbed bottom for extra strength.
- Hood attaches securely, with 4 snap locks, to prevent spills.
- This high-back pan reduces litter scatter and spray.
- Made with Microban which helps prevent the growth of stain and odor-causing bacteria.
- Made in the USA.
- Four Paws® Earmite Treatment for Cats is specially formulated to kill ear mites quickly, easily and safely.
- It also contains aloe vera to soothe cat’s irritated ears.
- Product contains pyrethrin.
- The perfect aid for training dogs and cats to stay off furniture, draperies, counters, table tops, household plants, outdoor shrubbery and more.
- Repels for up to 24 hours when applied daily.
- Effective indoors and outdoors.
- Magic Coat® Safety Nail Clippers are made with heavy-duty stainless steel blades made for easy, safe and painless trimming.
- Features an ergonomic rubberized safety grip, a bar to prevent over-trimming and a handle locking mechanism for safe storage.