ROYAL CANIN® ROTTWEILER ADULT DRY DOG FOOD
We at Royal Canin designed Royal Canin Rottweiler Adult dry dog food to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Rottweilers 18 months and older.
Benefits of ROYAL CANIN® ROTTWEILER ADULT DRY DOG FOOD
- Exclusive kibble shape designed to help Rottweilers easily pick up, chew, and slow down their food intake
- Promotes heart health with taurine, EPA, and DHA for healthy cardiac function
- Helps maintain Rottweilers’ muscle mass with appropriate protein content and L-carnitine
This giant breed can benefit from the right diet to help keep their big hearts healthy, maintain muscle mass, and support bones and joints, especially as they mature.
Royal Canin Rottweiler Adult dry dog food is a tailor-made nutrition created just for your purebred Rottweiler. This exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Rottweiler, with the specific nutrients to help them thrive. The custom kibble has designs for your Rottweiler’s strong and broad jaw, encouraging them to slowly chew their food. Also, it’s High energy content helps the dogs feel full without overloading their stomach. Finally, Heart-healthy nutrients including taurine, EPA, and DHA help protect Rottweilers’ cardiac health. While Precise protein levels and added L-carnitine support strong muscle mass. Omega-3 fatty acids, including EPA as well as DHA from fish oil, support hardworking bones and joints, while helping to keep your protective Rottweiler at a healthy weight.
This diet contains 3895 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 366 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- For use in dogs only.
- Stops stool eating!
- Helps deter dogs from consuming their stools.
- Suitable for cats and dogs over six weeks of age.
- Removes dirt with out stripping natural oils and Veterinarian recommended for regular bathing
- Helps relieve itching that may be caused by hot spots, flea bites, dermatitis, rashes and skin allergies
- Very effective deodorant shampoo and excellent grooming aid
- Natural product made in the USA
- HIGHLY PALATABLE
- OPTIMAL COAT CONDITION
- DENTAL HEALTH
- Key Benefits When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance