Showing all 4 results
- Hardcover: 160 pages
- A New Owner's Guide to Doberman Pinschers makes the expertise of a top breeder and Doberman authority available to everyone.
- This guide, illustrated with over 150 great colour photographs, offers valuable advice on house training, health care and puppy care and training along with chapters about the history of the breed and showing your Doberman - in fact all the information you'll need to enjoy a happy lifestyle with a contented dog.
Hardcover: 80 pages Publisher: Ringpress Books Ltd Language: English ISBN-10: 1860541143 ISBN-13: 978-1860541148
- The Pet Owner's Guide series, including new titles, now comprises 35 books on dog breeds or training and 16 titles on other animals.
- Each book is written by an expert on the breed or animal concerned, and covers choosing a pet, basic obedience, exercise and health care, plus much more with the specific breed in mind. Both words and pictures are unique, with no repeat material transferred from book to book.
- The Merck Veterinary Manual is a reference manual of animal health care.
- It is published by Merck & Co., Inc. and Merial Limited.
- The Merck Veterinary Manual is available as a reference manual for veterinarians, veterinary students, and others involved in animal health care.
- The Complete Pet Health Resource for Your Dog, Cat, Horse, or other pets - in everyday language. by Merck Publishing And Merial Editor Cynthia M Kahn, Scott Line
- The Merck/Merial Manual for Pet Health delivers animal health expertise in everyday language that all pet owners can understand.
- This in-depth new resource, authored by over 200 veterinary experts, covers the full spectrum of today’s pets, from dogs, cats and horses to birds, reptiles, fish and other exotic pets.