NATURVET Glucosamine DS™ Soft Chews Level 1 Maintenance Care is used in dogs and cats over the age of 12 weeks. Recommended as a preventative measure to help maintain normal healthy cartilage and joint function in active pets. Great for younger pets, prior to visible signs of joint care.
Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Due to the tasty nature of our products, do not leave package unattended around pets.
Active Ingredients per 2 Soft Chews:
Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source) 500 mg
Yucca schidigera 90 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source) 60 mg
Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C) 58 mg
DL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) 60 IU
Omega-3 Fatty Acid (Fish Oil & Flaxseed) 1800 mcg
Omega-6 Fatty Acid (Fish Oil & Flaxseed) 946 mcg
Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Canola Oil, Citric Acid, Dried Potato Product, Glycerin, Lecithin, Maltodextrin, Mixed Tocopherols, Natural Flavoring, Rosemary Extract, Sorbic Acid, Tapioca Starch, Vegetable Oil, and Water.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- The Versatile Kennel that's sure to make an impression
- The perfect kennel for pet owners looking for an outdoor dog run or an indoor exercise pen
- By removing a pin, the Courtyard Kennel can be easily transformed to a portable 18 foot fence. And, since the panels can be disassembled flat for easy storage
- Keeps pets away from danger and gives them a "yard" of their own
- No exposed screws, wires or pins to injure your pet
- Provides breathing room and visibility for your pet
- Offers an easy way to manage your pet regardless of your surroundings
- Easy to transport
- Easy to set up, take down and store
- The Very Best Quality
- Suitable for cats and dogs over six weeks of age.
- Removes dirt with out stripping natural oils and Veterinarian recommended for regular bathing
- Helps relieve itching that may be caused by hot spots, flea bites, dermatitis, rashes and skin allergies
- Very effective deodorant shampoo and excellent grooming aid
- Natural product made in the USA