NATURVET®Brewer’s Dried Yeast Formula with Garlic Flavoring Chewable Tablets Plus Omegas is for use in dogs and cats. Brewer’s Dried Yeast Formula with Omegas is an excellent natural source of B-complex vitamins. Fortified with B-1, B-2, niacin and antioxidants. Provides essential fatty acids for a glossy coat and healthy skin.
• Rich in Omega 3, 6, and 9 Fatty Acids
• Fortified with B1, B2, Niacin, and Vitamin C
Because this is a natural product some variations in color, flavor, and aroma may occur from batch to batch. These variations do not affect this product’s nutritional value.
Guaranteed Analysis per 500 mg tablet:
Thiamine (B1) 0.1 mg
Riboflavin (B2) 0.15 mg
Niacin (B3) 0.5 mg
*Oleic Acid (Omega-9) 0.8 mg
*Linoleic Acid (Omega-6) 0.7 mg
*Linolenic Acid (Omega-3) 1.35 mg
*Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 0.1 mg
(All values are minimum quantity unless otherwise stated.)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog & Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Dicalcium Phosphate, Natural Flavoring, Stearic Acid, Garlic, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Maltodextrin, Flaxseed, Silica Aerogel, Vegetable Oil, Magnesium Stearate, Dried Whey, Niacin Supplement, Riboflavin, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Citric Acid (a preservative), Mixed Tocopherols (a preservative), and Rosemary Extract.
Metabolizable Energy (ME) as fed:
4,129 kcal/kg (2.1 kcal/tab)
500 Tablets, 1000 Tablets
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Suitable for cats and dogs over six weeks of age.
- Removes dirt with out stripping natural oils and Veterinarian recommended for regular bathing
- Helps relieve itching that may be caused by hot spots, flea bites, dermatitis, rashes and skin allergies
- Very effective deodorant shampoo and excellent grooming aid
- Natural product made in the USA
- For use in dogs only.
- Stops stool eating!
- Helps deter dogs from consuming their stools.
- Key Benefits When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance
- Helps maintain digestive health
- Supports high energy needs
- Kibble helps reduce tartar formation
- Supports healthy immune system
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed