Noba Premium Scoops for Cat Litter
Attractive Litter Scoop are words that don’t usually belong together. Yet here we are. Introducing the fresh, new Noba Litter Scoop. It’s wavy, triangular blades help sift litter more efficiently than ever. The scoops’ multi-radius edges adapt to most litter boxes and allow deep cleaning. With its solid construction, this scoop is made to last!
BENEFITS OF Noba Premium Scoops for Cat Litter
- Wavy, triangular blades help sift litter more efficiently than ever.
- Multi-radius edges adapt to most litter boxes and allow deep cleaning.
- Ultra-solid construction.
- Used by breeders
- Made in Canada
UNSCENTED, SPARKLING FRESH
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Four Paws® Earmite Treatment for Cats is specially formulated to kill ear mites quickly, easily and safely.
- It also contains aloe vera to soothe cat’s irritated ears.
- Product contains pyrethrin.
- Petmate® Litter Pan Liners, disposable plastic liners, make cleanup a snap.
- Spread liner over litter pan so that it overhangs rim on all sides.
- Press center of liner down to bottom of pan, and smooth outward.
- Fill the pan and liner with litter according to package directions.
- Sift out solid waste daily. To remove litter simply lift the liner from all sides, gather above pan and tie.
- KITTEN INSTINCTIVE is formulated to match the optimal nutritional profile instinctively preferred by 2nd age kittens and gestating queens.
- Easy chewing: Small chunks in jelly
- Natural defence: Helps support natural defences
- The Aspen Pet® Kibble Keeper® is great for keeping your pet's food fresh all year-round.
- Made of a durable plastic, it conveniently stores dry cat food, dry dog food, birdseed, or even cat litter or small animal bedding.
- The unit's snap-tight lid keeps food fresh and prevents access to pests and curious pets.
- Other highlights include an inset handle on the bottom for easy pouring
- Helps maintain healthy mineral balance
- Helps maintain ideal weight
- Supports immune system health
- L.I.P. Digestive Science Innovation
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- NUTRIENT PREFERENCE: KITTEN INSTINCTIVE is formulated to match the optimal nutritional profile instinctively preferred by 2nd age kittens and gestating queens.
- EASY CHEWING:Small chunks in gravy
- NATURAL DEFENSES: Helps support natural defenses.
- Helps promote a healthy urinary system.
- Helps maintain ideal weight.