ROYAL CANIN® BULLDOG PUPPY DRY DOG FOOD is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Bulldogs 8 weeks to 15 months old.
benefits of ROYAL CANIN® BULLDOG PUPPY DRY DOG FOOD
- Exclusive tailor-made kibble helps Bulldog puppies easily pick up and chew their food
- Helps protect your puppy’s developing immune system and also natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E
- Also supports digestion and intestinal flora through high-quality proteins and prebiotics–which also helps with gas and stool quality
They can benefit from the right growth formula to provide immune system support, bone and joint health, and certainly digestive care as they take on puppyhood.
Furthermore, Royal Canin Bulldog dry puppy food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed Bulldog puppy. Whether you call yours an English Bulldog or British Bulldog, this exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your Bulldog puppy with specific nutrients to help them thrive. The unique wave-shaped kibble is specially designed for your Bulldog’s unique jaw, making it easy for them to pick up and also be able to chew it.
|Crude Protein (min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||4.0%|
|Vitamin E (min)||420 IU/kg|
|Glucosamine* (min)||743 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min)||8 mg/kg.|
This diet contains 3713 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 338 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Plus Antioxidants
- Key Benefits When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance
- HIGH DIGESTIBILITY.
- ENHANCE PALATABILITY.
- NATURAL DEFENCES.
- ODOR REDUCTION.
- HIGHLY PALATABLE
- OPTIMAL COAT CONDITION
- DENTAL HEALTH
- For use in dogs only.
- Stops stool eating!
- Helps deter dogs from consuming their stools.