ROYAL CANIN® VETERINARY DIET RENAL DRY CAT FOOD
Renal Support is a high energy and highly digestible diet for cats that has been formulated with low protein and low phosphorus levels, It is also intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
BENEFIT OF ROYAL CANIN® VETERINARY DIET RENAL DRY CAT FOOD
- Customized palatability profile designed for individual preferences
Furthermore, This product is available in multiple aromatic profiles, both wet [A-Aromatic, F-Flavorful, S-Savory] and dry [D-Delectable, E-Enticing, T-Tasty] food as a result of the unique condition associated with CKD, the diets can also be easily mixed or rotated to provide multiple feeding options.
Hence, there are 3 dry and 3 wet options available, providing 9 different feeding combinations.
Finally, All RENAL products have similar nutritional profiles,thereby easing the transition when introducing product rotations without concern for digestive upset.
|Crude Protein (min)||21.0%|
|Crude Protein (max)||25.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||15.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||6.4%|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)* (min)||0.28%|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)* (min)||0.12%|
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Helps maintain healthy mineral balance
- Helps maintain ideal weight
- Supports immune system health
- L.I.P. Digestive Science Innovation
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Healthy Urinary System
- Helps promote a healthy urinary system
- Helps maintain ideal weight
- NEW design from Mossy Oak Designed specifically for the waterfowl community
- Filled with high-loft, recycled polyester fiber fill
- NUTRIENT PREFERENCE: KITTEN INSTINCTIVE is formulated to match the optimal nutritional profile instinctively preferred by 2nd age kittens and gestating queens.
- EASY CHEWING:Small chunks in gravy
- NATURAL DEFENSES: Helps support natural defenses.
- The Petmate® Hooded Litter Pan with Microban has a raised-back pan that contains cat litter scatter and spray in the rear area.
- The wide entrance permits easy in-and-out access for cats and the hood seats securely onto the pan.
- All-around ribs and four molded-in feet add stability.
- Made in the USA.
- Four Paws® Earmite Treatment for Cats is specially formulated to kill ear mites quickly, easily and safely.
- It also contains aloe vera to soothe cat’s irritated ears.
- Product contains pyrethrin.