CANADA CLUMPING MULTI-CAT LITTER
More demanding situations require better products. Canada Litter Multicat has Dual Odour Defense. it is specially formulated to reduce odours in homes with multiples cats. Baking soda absorbs moisture while activated carbon inhibits odours. Strong, foul smells don’t stand a chance.
CANADA CLUMPING LITTER is fast clumping action stops liquids before they reach the bottom or sides of the litter pan, reducing the creation of bad odours. The pure clay composition of Canada Litter creates strong clumps that will not break apart when picked-up, allowing the litter to stay fresher longer. Canada Litter is the #1 solution for odour free, easy-to-use, long-lasting, natural, and safe cat litter.
BENEFITS OF CANADA CLUMPING LITTER
- Fantastic absorption capacity
- Creates strong clumps instantly
- Made from pure high quality clay; no fillers
- Superior odour control
- Made in Canada
Composition: sodium bentonite
Particle size: 0.5 – 2.5mm.
Clumping power: Super clumping.
Duration: 1x18kg = 75 days if used according to instructions.
Canada litter – ALPINE FRESH SCENT
Super absorption of 350% – Scented with Alpine fresh scent, is not aggressive for the cat and was designed to eliminate and control odours in the tray and to make it more pleasant for everyone around.
Canada litter – Unscented Scent
Small particle size and Super absorption of 350% – Unscented
UNSCENTED, ALPINE FRESH
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Healthy Urinary System
- Helps promote a healthy urinary system
- Helps maintain ideal weight
- Helps maintain healthy mineral balance
- Helps maintain ideal weight
- Supports immune system health
- L.I.P. Digestive Science Innovation
- 100% Complete and Balanced Nutrition
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Four Paws® Earmite Treatment for Cats is specially formulated to kill ear mites quickly, easily and safely.
- It also contains aloe vera to soothe cat’s irritated ears.
- Product contains pyrethrin.
- Plus Kaolin
- Pleasant tasting formula helps relieve diarrhea
- Produced from sustainably sourced farmed Atlantic Salmon.
- Salmon Oil is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids which provide important nutritional benefits for dogs and cats and assists healthy growth and development of puppies and kittens.
- The Petmate® Hooded Litter Pan with Microban has a raised-back pan that contains cat litter scatter and spray in the rear area.
- The wide entrance permits easy in-and-out access for cats and the hood seats securely onto the pan.
- All-around ribs and four molded-in feet add stability.
- Made in the USA.
- High-loft poly-fill for optimal comfort & healthier dog joints & muscles
- Removable, zippered pillow-case for easy machine washing
- Light Cedar Blend to Repel Insects.