ROYAL CANIN® BOXER PUPPY DRY DOG FOOD
This product is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Boxers 8 weeks to 15 months old.
benefits of ROYAL CANIN® BOXER PUPPY DRY DOG FOOD
- Exclusive tailor-made kibble design helps Boxer puppies easily pick up and chew their food
- Helps protect puppy’s developing immune system and natural defenses with an exclusive complex of antioxidants including vitamin E
- Also maintains a Boxer’s developing muscles and low body fat with precise protein content and L-carnitine
They can benefit from the right growth formula to provide immune system support, muscle development, and certainly digestive care as they take on puppyhood.
Furthermore, Royal Canin Boxer dry puppy food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed Boxer puppy. It is also formulated for the fawn, brindle, or white purebred Boxer puppies, and contains specific nutrients to help them thrive. ROYAL CANIN® BOXER PUPPY DRY DOG’s kibbles is fit for your puppy’s short muzzle and jaw, making it easy for them to pick up the food and also chew it. An exclusive mix of antioxidants, including vitamins C as well as E, supports their developing immune system and keeps their bodies growing strong. Precise protein content and also L-carnitine support healthy muscles.
Finally, to support your large breed puppy’s digestive system, high-quality proteins and prebiotics help promote optimal stool quality. Once your Boxer puppy is over 15 months old, transition them to Royal Canin Boxer Adult dog food for precise nutrition into the adult.
|Crude Protein (min)||28.0%|
|Crude Fat (min)||16.0%|
|Crude Fiber (max)||3.7%|
|Vitamin E (min)||420 IU/kg|
|L-Carnitine* (min)||210 mg/kg|
|Glucosamine* (min)||743 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* (min)||8 mg/kg.|
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
This diet contains 3763 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 361 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
HOW TO KNOW WHEN YOUR PET IS SICK
Just like their owners, pets can become ill with anything from a minor virus to something more dangerous with serious complications. Since your pet cannot tell you what’s wrong, you should keep an eye out for certain symptoms. Always consult with your veterinarian if you ever suspect your pet may be ill.
- Watch for excessive drooling or bad breath.
- Listen for excessive coughing or honking.
- Keep a close eye on any sores or lumps.
- Take your pets’s temperature.
- Pay attention to changes in your pet's behavior (increase or decrease in appetite or thirst, hyperactivity or noticeably lowered energy levels).
Evaluating Your Pet’s Diet
Watch for excessive drinking: Monitor the amount of water your pet drinks daily. If you notice any big changes in this amount, take note. Drinking too much or too little can indicate a problem that requires veterinary attention.
Rule out everyday reasons such as strenuous play or a hot day.
If you notice your pet drinking much more than normal for a consecutive week, see your vet.
Track your pet’s appetite: Changes in appetite, especially those that lead to weight loss or gain, can indicate illness. Unexpected weight loss or gain should always be met with a trip to the vet.
In the short term, loss of appetite for your pet can be a sign of fever, pain, or stress, as well as many other possible reasons.
If the loss of appetite is combined with any other noticeable symptoms, you should see a vet immediately.
Pay special attention to digestive upsets: Vomiting or diarrhea is a reason for concern with your pet. These symptoms can be a sign of anything from swallowing a sharp object to ulcers to parasites.
Single instances of vomiting or diarrhea are not necessarily a cause for concern.
Repeated instances,especially lasting more than twenty-four hours,require a vet.
Blood, in either vomit or diarrhea, can be a serious symptom and needs treatment as soon as possible.
For similar topics, visit the resource center page on this site.
- Key Benefits When sprayed on the soiled area, No-Go! will eliminate the urine scent so your pet will not re-urinate in that area
- Helps housebreak your furry friend whether it's a dog or cat
- Eliminates urine scent with no harsh chemicals
- Safe on fabrics, carpets, plants, and more!
- Light fresh fragrance
- The Versatile Kennel that's sure to make an impression
- The perfect kennel for pet owners looking for an outdoor dog run or an indoor exercise pen
- By removing a pin, the Courtyard Kennel can be easily transformed to a portable 18 foot fence. And, since the panels can be disassembled flat for easy storage
- Keeps pets away from danger and gives them a "yard" of their own
- No exposed screws, wires or pins to injure your pet
- Provides breathing room and visibility for your pet
- Offers an easy way to manage your pet regardless of your surroundings
- Easy to transport
- Easy to set up, take down and store
- The Very Best Quality
- Harmonious growth
- Easy to prepare
- Digestive safety
- Enriched with dha